Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Keep on writing and keep on reading

Most people know I have a full 40 and writing has not yet surfaced to be my full 40 (that's the goal). I am inspired by Stephen King, like most real writers who suffered one drama after the next bordering on the brink of total failure before they made it to the big time. It has been a ROUGH 4 years and an even ROUGHER year but I'm making it through. So for all those out there with a dream in their heart but feeling like there is no way to make it, before you give up find those in the position where you would like to be and read their stories. Not everyone came from rich and privileged in order to get where they are, nor did they have to be evil and conniving to stay where they are. Never let your dreams die. Use me as an example, I'm still standing and Lord knows I'm still good lookin'! I read and write everyday even if it's my blog post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...