Monday, December 12, 2011

Conversation with God

Last night I had a conversation with God. Of course he did not answer physically but he did make things a bit clearer for me. Fact, I am exactly where I need to be at this moment in time for one reason...experience. This experience will lead to more experiences finally leading toward the ultimate experience (my success). I allow myself to get so angry with setbacks and evil people when I really should look at it a different way. Setbacks are for my purpose (right place, right moment) and the evil people remind me that no one is perfect and I should always keep my guard up (trust no one). Last week I had a great conversation with my friend Candy. I finally realized that all that has happened to me was for my benefit and not my detriment. I have been holding others to impossible standards that I can hardly maintain myself. I've been keeping a closed mind by thinking there is only ONE type of mate for me, as well as only one type of job for me. I will be the first one to admit that I am indeed stubborn but I'm not selfish. For those who have been privy to my heart, although the memory is faint, know that just because I am driven doesn't mean that I'm wicked like so many people I encounter. I've studied and been rewarded for my work on human behavior yet I still haven't figured out why people do what they do, other than they do it just because. Anyway, let's start this week on a good note and I will take my conversation with God last night as a sign of more good to come...always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...