Monday, December 28, 2020

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one but the price kept me away. Back in January, things were finally going well for me. I'd just gotten back from a lovely trip with my family and I had steady work. It would be a sacrifice financially but I ordered it on January 24th.

And this is what I've accomplished:


Yes, that's right. 206 rides!!

I am proud of myself and I've got a small group of followers watching my progress. A few have even taken the plunge and purchased the bike after seeing how much fun I'm having.

Let me back up - FUN. This type of fun is hard work. A lot of sweat and yelling along with a ton of HILLS!

I did it and continue to do it. It was the best investment in myself I've made this year.

#onepeloton @onepeloton




No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...