Thursday, June 30, 2011

Amazing Happenings and BFF's

As most of you know who follow my blog, I am very into real friendships. Recently I have been going through changes in friendships. Normally it wouldn't be a big deal because I have found that some people are in our lives for a season and some for a lifetime. In life, there are some folks (very few in my opinion) who have a profound presence in our lives. I have been fortunate to have a few of those people come into my life. As of late, with the help of Facebook, I have come to find them all!

Yesterday, I resolved and restored a friendship with one such friend and this morning another one has come back into my life. The month of June has been very lucky for me. Lori came out at the beginning of the month. Sherri and I patched things up yesterday and this morning Tanya "friended" me on Facebook! I am truly happy these people are back into my life. Traci, Candy, Lorie, Sherri, and Tanya...wow. I'm very lucky and blessed to have such a strong and intelligent group of women in my life.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...