Friday, June 3, 2011

Blessings are coming to pass...

Happy Friday All!

Things have been manifesting like crazy as of late. I've been putting out good and helping those that I can unconditionally because great things are happening for me.

This week I've met people from my past, some very helpful and some not. I was able to devote more time to writing my television pilot and last night I actually had a pitch! It went very well. This person is excited and so far everyone I pitch to is very excited about my project.

I stepped out on faith and emailed Kurt Sutter. I haven't heard back from him.

I really feel like things are happening for me (going to happen) and I want to make sure I'm prepared.

I'm pleased with the rewrites so far of my pilot. Things are starting to come together.

Thank you God, family and friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...