Monday, June 20, 2011

It's 9am on a Monday...

I'm at my temp job and wondering what I can do to make my day great?

- I could have a few moments of clarity to write on my pilot.
- I could be the better person and resolve all outstanding issues in relation to relationships at work.
- I could understand that I am not perfect.
- I could do my best to make my situation better by not complaining and accept where I am right now as a transition onto something closer to my goals.
- I could just be happy to exist.
- I could recognize other people's definitions of the following terms:
.....love
.....friendship
.....happiness
- I could simply let go.

Now of all these could's - I will accept them all and let the chips fall where they may.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...