Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Okay, It's been a While...


Anyone who knows me personally, knows that I have been through it for the past four months! Sadly, my step mom passed away on March 23rd and I miss her everyday!! I love you Mary! Then my best friend, of which our friendship is on hiatus, threw me under the bus for a man (don't get me started)!!!! I hope he will make her very happy. I am of the opinion that best/good friends are above relationships. I could be wrong but that's my thinking. I figure if she easily dropped me for the attentions of a man, who's to say she will be around when I need her? I would love comments about this. I'm really on the fence as to whether or not we should remain friends.

So now what?

LIFE GOES ON and I make the best of what I've got! I'm still writing, smiling, loving, hoping and praying daily. I'm looking forward to the time where I will be apart of a writing team on a television show in the writing room. I know this is all in God's time, but this year would be awesome!!!

I'm looking forward to falling in love with the perfect guy for me...finally!!! I feel I'm in the right position mentally to seek out and jointly maintain a loving committed relationship. Let me tell ya, that has been a long time coming. I needed a ton of me time to figure out what I want.

This temp assignment is finally ending after six months! Normally I would be sad, but amazingly I am not. I am looking forward to the next adventure. In these past few months I realized that I am truly blessed and a child of God; so why worry?

Oh and my latest OBSESSION...WORDS WITH FRIENDS!!! If you have the app, find me "writer stewie" and let's play a game...or two!!!

I've posted a happier picture taken by my co-worker today!!!

It's great to be back!!!

Stewie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...