Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ever have...

one of those days that just don't make sense? That day was today. It started out great, positive and hopeful. Then in the middle of the morning it all went to crap. There is this woman at work stealing paper towels (yes, an actual employee who gets paid the big bucks). Her supervisor caught her and I was like report her to HR. The supervisor didn't report her, made her return the paper towels and she got off scott free. So does this mean that people who attempt crimes should be let go with a warning and a slap on the wrist? Attempted murder, robbery and rape...hmmm...

That soured the majority of my day until a friend asked me "why do you care?" Then like the sun coming out after a rainstorm, I told her "I don't."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...