Tuesday, May 31, 2011

People are amazing...

And this shouldn't surprise me. When you're looking for help they are nowhere to be found or they suddenly disappear. Yet when you've got something they want they never seem to leave you alone.

I've reached out to two people for career advice since they are currently (working writers) writing for television shows. I'm straight forward and to the point, more people should appreciate that approach. Why must everything be take, take, take? Doesn't anyone ever give anymore?

It's ok...my list is a long one and when I do make it, and I will...trust me I won't forget.

Everybody needs somebody sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...