Friday, May 20, 2011

Interesting


It's amazing how things come back around in your life. I just heard from this guy I was interested in a few years ago. He was very cold to me then so I let it go. Now three years later he thinks I'm the best thing since sliced bread. I tell guys that I am truly an anomaly and a very cool person. But do something wrong, I will drop you immediately. Why? Because I know my worth and do not suffer from low self-esteem like so many women do. Desperation only leads to mistakes and drama. If I could play God for one hour, I would give women back their sense of self to make them realize that they are worthy of greatness (not in a conceited way) and choose a mate for love and not anything material...clearly, it doesn't last.

Love yourself people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...