Friday, March 25, 2016

Everybody's Starin' at Me...


I've become accustomed to people staring at me, but this morning (5:30) in a close to empty #Starbucks, a woman is watching my every move. And when I look at her, she still continues to gaze at me. I haven't had my first sip of coffee, yet I managed to put on a smile. I sit in my spot, get my things together and prepare to write. I look over and she's still staring at me. So not only do I have the song from Midnight Cowboy playing in my head, I'm wondering if I walked out of the house without clothes on!

I get up and ask her if I had something in my teeth? She smiled and said no, you're just so #BEAUTIFUL. I thanked her and told her to have a great day then she left.

On that note - HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...