Monday, June 17, 2013

I DID IT!! ZERO TO ONE-HUNDRED!!

30 days straight
30 workouts
30 minutes each
No less than 3 miles and the maximum mileage was 6!


Why did I do this?

Because I needed the challenge. When I feel my life is stagnant, I need something POSITIVE to shake it up! All who know me, know I'm a natural motivator. Some people say I have an "all or nothing" mentality (zero to 100) - and you know what? I do. I go after what I want and I always will have the satisfaction of saying and knowing, I TRIED!!! My grandfather, who passed away at 96 told me - ALWAYS TRY because you don't want to get to my age and have regrets or the "shoulda, woulda, coulda's." Trying and succeeding is part of my DNA make up, along with great genes, a sharp tongue, a warm smile, a great heart, impatience, intellect, and a great spirit. For those who bother to get to know me will see that and more.

I look back on some of the things I've done and think "WOW Lisa, you're pretty damned awesome - even through the struggles, the rejections, and the pain - you are a child of God and that will never change!"

Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...