Wednesday, October 6, 2010

God's Confirmations!!!

I believe in signs and angels. I also believe in sharing with the world when a confirmation (sign) happens or a question/prayer has been answered. I'm on an assignment at a studio for the next three days (thank God). I am working in a new area surrounded by old friends. One such friend just walked in and introduced herself to me. We knew each other through the phone only, so I never knew what she looked like but I knew her name. Once we realized we knew each other, I noticed she was pregnant. Twin girls and she looks stunning! She's also a bit older and that was my confirmation to a question I had last night for God. Is it going to happen for me? Yes believe it or not I am getting older and I still don't have a mate but I do have faith that I will have everything I want. Meeting this person was my confirmation. She met her mate unexpectedly. She is pregnant. She is having twins. She is happy. I want all of that and more. I know without a doubt I will have those things and more.

Thank you God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...