Monday, February 12, 2018

Outside Looking In: Living on the Fringe of a Promise

Everyone has a purpose in life.  Sometimes it takes an entire lifetime to figure out what it is and like some, that purpose is evident the day they were born.

I've been writing all of my life for myself.  I was a shy child that turned into a vocal teenager that transformed into a strong purposeful adult.

Facebook has allowed me to reach out to those outside of my purview and reconnect with those who knew me as that shy child or vocal teenager.

I am at the stage in my life where purpose and promise must meet.  I can feel it.  I can see it.  I am living it but not fully.

I started writing at the advice of my teachers in school.  At nine years old, I had experienced so much life and they felt I should share that experience and newly found knowledge with the rest of the class; just stop talking during class!

I was shy but vocal when needed.  I'm still that way.  I put great thought into my words and reflect on my actions and possible outcomes.  I like to know the ending before I begin.  That is not always possible.

Everyday I write, I am fulfilling the promise.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Peloton Changed My Life During COVID-19

My Bike was delivered on 2/1/20. It was the best decision I've made all year and the best investment in me! I've always wanted one b...